[nfbmi-talk] stepping on the dog

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 23:13:11 UTC 2014

Dear membersd of the dog guide committee and others

 A big apology to all those calling in on the dog guide group conference call tonight.  A quickly called meeting related to the Business Enterprise Program and some of our members ran over its time without realizing it.  As you know this BEP program can get complicated and discussion can certainly get heated.  Larry had the meeting for 6 p.m. and we did not realize the time.
   Thank you Larry for rescheduling and being flexible.  The representatives  of the BEP had asked for one hour with us and we started at 5 p.m. knowing thethe dog guide group was to meet at six.   Again, our apologies to all.

Dave Robinson