[nfbmi-talk] Fw: FOIA Response to Request for Information on BSBP Commission/Advisory Board

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Mar 11 22:59:01 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Haynes, Carla (LARA)
Cc: Rodgers, Edward (LARA) ; Luzenski, Sue (LARA) ; Pemble, Mike (LARA) ; Belknap, Katie (LARA)
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 6:54 PM
Subject: Re: FOIA Response to Request for Information on BSBP Commission/Advisory Board

Ms. Haynes,

Answerring just some of this i must say this is incredable for you have been submitted years ago therequirements under the Michigan Open Meetings Act, th FOIA and let alone the requirements of the ADA, and 504 and Title I requirements of the Rehab Act to remit in real time and without charge, let alone surcharge any information related to public meetings, including information therein relative to a federally funded rehab program such as BSBP and all associated documents.

Yet you insist on asking for information belated as is like simple meeting minutes and transcripts already paid for at the public expense and already accessable let alone other documents sent in accessable format to the "blind commission". This is ludicrous and is discriminatory on its face and actionable as a pattern and practice of abuse of the Rehabilitation Act which I've sent you and your minions in toto. Thus violations are knowing, wilful and actionable under Section 1983 of federal law (look it up madame). In short it means you as a state actor along with your coerts in LARA have perniciously, with malice of forethought and in coconspiracy have deprived me of knwon civil rights even after you were informed of them.

Now to again request payment for simmple and belated minutes of a public meeting, or indeed several of them as you do in this very correspondence is testament, written evidence and an escerbating and most transparent violation of known civil rights.

It is as simple as that and you and your bosses know it.

It is ludicrous. It is nuts. It is a violation of law and equity. And it shows a pattern and practice of violating the rights of this blind person by a federally funded entity which is supposd to be the first to accommodate us under federal civil rights laws as again sent to you prior to this notice.

Now it is time to remit once again everything without pernicious and obbvious obfiscations or you madame will be suedd for your pernicious behavior and for damages as a state actor who has deprived me of kwnown civil rights and as a serial civil rights violator.