[nfbmi-talk] PLace for leadership retreat

Lydia Anne Schuck lydia.a.schuck at wmich.edu
Fri Mar 14 19:55:15 UTC 2014

Hey Larry, there's a place down here that I have stayed in at a camp.  It has a retreat center, where the rooms and a kitchen and a meeting area are all together in one building.  We'd be the only people in the building.  The rooms have 2 to 4 bunks in them, but it is nice, not rustic.  Bathrooms on hall right by rooms.  It is just about a half hour past Kalamazoo.

The cost would be $60 per person per night, including meals provided by western michigan university catering.  They said they still had Sept. 5 through 7 open.  I can't remember what date we were looking for.  Or is it in October.

Anyway let me know who our person is on finding the facility.  I just thought of this and checked it out.

It is called pretty lake camp, if you want to check it out.   Lydia