[nfbmi-talk] Vernal Equinox Birding Weekend

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 17 02:40:40 UTC 2014

Hi Fred,

Thanks for posting this information to the email list. I was going to
announce that I have a driver from Lansing with room for up to four adults
at our chapter meeting tomorrow. . I was hoping to give you a ride for a
change, but looks like you already found your own transportation for this
event. So it looks as though there are a couple of options for those who
would like a ride from Lansing to this event.

warm regards,
Elizabeth