[nfbmi-talk] members at lartge chapter meeting

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 00:16:39 UTC 2014

To chapter members and friends

The members at large chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan will hold its monthly meeting via the free conference service on Monday evening, March 24 at 6:30 p.m.  Please call the conference line at 1 605 475-4333 and use passcode 902855 pound sign.

   We will be discussin plans for our walk-a-thon and board meeting in Lansing, details of our fall state convention on the Flint area and ideas for contacting newpotential members.   Please make plans to join us.

David Robinson