[nfbmi-talk] National Convention Funding Assistance

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 18 20:18:22 UTC 2014

Hello Larry,

I think it is great that the state affiliate is once again providing this
assistance. However, I do have a question that does not appear to be
addressed in your email. is there a set amount each person can receive, or
do people need to request an amount when they contact you? In the past, I
believe the set amount was $250 per person, but it is not clear if that is
what you are doing again this year. Perhaps you could provide some
clarification in regards to this matter so people know what to expect when
seeking financial assistance for national convention.

Thanks,
Elizabeth