[nfbmi-talk] will there be braille on his room?

Christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 20:17:20 UTC 2014

It will be alright as long as he does not make any suggestions.

Wasn't it enough that he endangered the lives and safety of thousands of older and orthopedically disabled persons by bringing us the truncated domes?  You know, those dreadful bumps on the sidewalks that cause havoc for anyone with an orthopedic or balance issue, while helping blind persons not at all?