[nfbmi-talk] rsa-2 request bsbp rodgers

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Mar 27 15:53:44 UTC 2014

RSA-2 Request March 27, 2014

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

810-516-5262

joeharcz at comcast.net

Re: Request RSA-2 for BSBP, Not FOIA but Federal Requirement

Edward Rodgers, Director

Mich. Bureau Services to Blind Persons

(BSBP)

(Via E-mail)

Dear Mr. Rodgers,

I am writing you today for an accessible copy of BSBP’s RSA-2 Annual Cost Report (most recent fy) in accessible format, for you know I am blind. To wit: submit it as either a plain text attachment or enclosure to my e-mail address listed above. Moreover, you should routinely have these critical and required documents posted to BSBP’s web site.

You are running a federally funded Vocational Rehabilitation agency and the public has the absolute right to know how you and your agency are expending these federal funds.

Thus I await prompt submission and compliance, and thank you in advance for same.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.