[nfbmi-talk] meeting info request pro forma

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon May 5 16:55:36 UTC 2014

May 5 2014 Request BSBP All Meeting Info

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI  48458

810-516-5262

joeharcz at comcast.net

Edward F. Rodgers II, Director

Sue Luzenski, Secretary

Michigan Bureau of Services to Blind Persons

(via e-mail)

Dear Sir and Madame.

In accordance with relevant sections of the Rehabilitation Act, the ADA, and LARA’s own accessible meeting policy I am writing to request, in accessible format to this blind person, all documents referenced and used at  last Thursday’s BSBP commission meeting. I am requesting each and every document sent to commissioners and that you Mr. Rodgers stated were made available to guests “at the back of the room”. These documents should include of course the minutes/transcripts, the “flow chart”, HR description, and other written reports (as well as referenced “contracts”). I do not expect that these documents which again were supposed to be made available and accessible to all at that meeting are treated as a FOIA request. Nor do I expect to be charged in any way for documents made available to the commissioners or sighted members of the public.

In addition, I expect a timely response.

My most effective format is to simply send these documents already electronically produced are sent to me as either Word attachments or plain text enclosures to my e-mail address listed above.

I thank you in advance for your prompt and accessible remittance.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.