[nfbmi-talk] wmu to study white cane

Christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Mon May 5 17:21:19 UTC 2014

This is especially ironic as the good folks named in the article have not ever deigned to even examine a long, hollow fiberglass or carbon fiber cane,.

I know that they have been asked, and encouraged to do so, but to my knowledge have not accepted any such invitation.
Before setting out to reinvent a thing, it might be important to know about the entire breadth of the field in which that thing exists.