[nfbmi-talk] all star vending

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue May 6 20:41:14 UTC 2014

May 6 2014 All Star Vending

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

joeharcz at comcast.net

To: Edward Rodgers, BSBP

Dear Mr. Rodgers,

Since you have on several occasions and on the public record stated that you autorize every BSBP expenditure over $2,000 I am writing for you to explain the following:

http://media.state.mi.us/MiTransparency/Vendor/Categories?y=2014&v=ALL%20STAR%20VENDING%20INC&a=641&Column=AgencyName&Direction=Ascending

Vendor payments to ALL STAR VENDING INC made by LICENSING AND REGULATORY AFFAIRS for fiscal year 2014

Click on a category description to view vendor payments made to this vendor for this category.

Table with 3 columns and 2 rows

Agency Name

Category Description

Vendor Payment Totals

LICENSING AND REGULATORY AFFAIRS

Contractual Services Supplies and Materials

$5,127.00

Moreover I am requesting the Monthly reports from this entity that you require of BEP operators. And, in addition I am requesting the contract you signed with this vendor.

It is time to account for your expenditures of public funds sir.

Moreover I am requesting this information is sent to me as a simple Word or plain text document for you know I am blind and yyou now know your obligations under the ADA and Section 504 of the very Rehabilitation Act of 1973 that creates and funds the Michigan Bureau of Services to Blind Persons to begin with.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.