[nfbmi-talk] Fw: [State-affiliate-leadership-list] NFB National Convention ComingSoon!

Larry Posont via nfbmi-talk nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org
Fri May 16 13:19:12 UTC 2014

From: Pare, John via State-affiliate-leadership-list
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2014 8:20 AM
To: state-affiliate-leadership-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [State-affiliate-leadership-list] NFB National Convention ComingSoon!

Please consider personalizing the note below and distributing it to your affiliates.

Dear Fellow Federationists:

The 2014 National Federation of the Blind National Convention, to be held at the Rosen Centre July 1-6, is rapidly approaching. If you have not yet preregistered or reserved your room at the Rosen Centre, we encourage you to do so as soon as possible. You won't want to miss what is always the largest and most exciting gathering of blind people in the country!

Rooms at the Rosen Centre are available on a first-come, first-served basis until our block is filled or until May 28, whichever comes first. After our block is filled and/or after May 28, the hotel has no obligation to accept any further reservations. The room block often fills up before the deadline, which is now less than two weeks away! To make a reservation now and ensure you don't miss out on the special room rates associated with our block, please call the Rosen Centre at (800) 204-7234.

The deadline for preregistration for the national convention is also quickly approaching - preregistration ends at midnight on May 31. As always, we encourage you to preregister online ( http://lx-web.nfb.org/convention) and avoid waiting in the long lines at convention. You will also save some money by preregistering -the preregistration fee for convention is $25 ($30 on site) and the cost of a banquet ticket is $55 ($60 on site).

Looking forward to seeing you at the Rosen Centre in July!