[nfbmi-talk] Para Transit in Orlando

via nfbmi-talk nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org
Fri May 16 16:18:06 UTC 2014

Hello, it’s NATIONAL CONVENTION   time again, here is the Para Transit Info I used last year, it was cheap and very helpful .  I will not be going this year, but  I want to wish everyone a wonderful time, For those of you who already use Para transit in your home city, you can also use it in Orlando.  Call  407-423-8747 press option 6,  eligibility,  Your local Para Transit will have to fax over a letter to confirm you are in good standing.  The price from the airport to the hotel was less than  5 bucks, but I am sure they will pick you up at the bus station or from any where else.
If you have any additional questions give me a call.
Lillian Quickley 313-587-7866

HOME OF "MyBrailleCell.com"
Lillian Quickley, ceo
Small Bizness Research and Development LLC
234 State Street, Suite 1505
Detroit, MI 48226
Office: 313-964-6989
E-mail: ceo at sbizrd.com