[nfbmi-talk] Fw: "who is that licensed operator?"

joe harcz Comcast via nfbmi-talk nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org
Sat May 24 11:52:34 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Zanger, Connie (LARA)
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2014 7:50 AM
Subject: Re: "who is that licensed operator?"

Dear Ms. Zanger,

1. You have given me no name of just who the temporary operator is, and I am requesting the licensing agreement.
2. Isn't it a stark violation of BEP promulgated rules to remove the building from the bidline?

3. Isn't it a violation of PA 260 and rules to manage and staff an operation with civil servants paid for with copious VR funds including Mr. Essenberg, Ms. Newman and several non-blind student assistants   well into six figures per annum? I mean Essenberg has been making $104,000 per year alone.

4. No one has remitted the actual capital expenses to me or the public for this fiasco and I ask for them once again. Your inventories are required to be up to date and accurat and readily available by the Auditor General's findings.

5. I wish to kno the starting inventory, product and cash for this venture.

6. I Want all memorandums of understanding, contracts or other agreements with the private sector parties referenced in BSBP press releases including MSU Dairy, Grand Traverse Pie Company and the Michigan Restaurant Association.

It seems to me with such a large publicly funded staff to run this operation answers to these simple questions should be readily available. The public has the right to know just how public funds are expended especially in a legislative office building.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

cc: several