[nfbmi-talk] this is why the commission was destroyed

joe harcz Comcast via nfbmi-talk nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org
Mon May 26 12:27:15 UTC 2014

Agreed and how many federal dollars were used to fund the Attorney General
to fight against the rights of the blind?

Moreover, this case and the fiasco in the Anderson Building were the cause
of the illegal and immoral Executive Orders which destroyed our independent
commission, it's quasi-judicial role and resulted in the misappropriation by
non-VR entities over not just BEP programs here but the entire VR program in
Michigan.

LARA has taken over the entire BSBP budget to use it for one scheme after
another and there is darned little rehabilitation going on in this state.

Frankly if this arrogent Administration thinks it is a state rights issue
then RSA should simply cut them off. De-fund the scofflaws! They wouldn't
exist without the federal dollars!