[nfbmi-talk] rodgers not very good on numbers

Christine Boone via nfbmi-talk nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org
Tue May 27 01:30:44 UTC 2014

This is indeed no surprise. Note the unbelievable lack of enthusiasm in Ed Rodgers' comments in the article about the opening of the "restaurant" in the Anderson building. I also note that the Bureau must serve sighted persons now too, because Rodgers notes that the purpose of BSBP is to help "people" live independent lives, if possible, and so forth.
Where I come from, agency directors possess at least a modicum of enthusiasm about helping blind folks to reach for the stars! To take their rightful place along-side their sighted counterparts in all aspects of live, work, family, fun and social well-being.
 Boone Christine Sent from my iPhone