[nfbmi-talk] accounting anderson building equipment

joe harcz Comcast via nfbmi-talk nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org
Tue May 27 12:57:32 UTC 2014

May 27 2014 Elliot and other Anderson Building Accounting

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI  48458

810-516-5262

joeharcz at comcast.net

Edward Rodgers, BSBP Director, DSU

Michael Zimmer, LARA, DSA

Mike Pemble, Deputy Director, BSBP

All,

Please note after my signature line Capital Equipment purchases (partial) that I assume are in the so-called “”Cora’s Café” in the Michigan House Office Building which is supposed to be a BEP location for a licensed operator under PA 260.

Regardless as per the 2012 audit of the Michigan Auditor General BSBP was to have in place a system for readily identifying all purchases and continued inventory accounting of such equipment. Thus I am asking for a complete breakdown of the inventory in the Anderson Building. In addition I am asking for a complete accounting of all the equipment that was in said Anderson Building in February of 2012, where it went and simply what happened to it?

This shouldn’t be so difficult for you astute fiduciaries to handle. After all these are taxpayer funds involved here.

Thank you in advance for your prompt response and accurate accounting of the public’s funds.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.