[nfbmi-talk] more anderson questions petrilli

joe harcz Comcast via nfbmi-talk nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org
Fri May 30 13:56:34 UTC 2014

May 30 2014 Petrilli Questions

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

810-516-5262

joeharcz at comcast.net

To: Edward Rodgers, Director Mich. Bureau Services to Blind Persons

(Designated State Unit)

Michael Zimmer, LARA, DSA

Dear Mr. Rodgers and Mr. Zimmer,

I am writing today to inquire about the vendor payment to one Cathy Petrilli from the DTMB web site (note after my signature line for your convenience). I assume this payment was made for initial stock and inventory at the new “Cora’s Café) which is supposed to be a mandated facility for a blind BEP operator under Public Act 260. I assume that Ms. Petrilli is the so-called temporary operator that Ms. Constance Zanger alluded to in her rather vague (no names) response to basic information about this facility  sent to me recently.

Regardless I am again requesting from you all the temporary operator agreement for this BEP location with its terms and conditions.

Moreover, I am compelled to point out that Ms. Petrilli is sighted and has a history of violating program rules in the past. (Not that that makes a difference to BSBP as it has done so over and over again along with stark and chronic violations of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Public Act 260.)

Moreover, I am again requesting the names, salaries and positions of just who in the heck is working at “Cora’s Café”. Finally, as Mr. Rodgers himself stated in a recent press story the he thought, “four of the seven employees were blind” I wish to have those blind employees identified for the record.

You may simply respond via conventional e-mail to this request.

Thanks as always for your prompt and accessible response, in a timely manner.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.