[nfbmi-talk] Fw: more anderson questions petrilli

joe harcz Comcast via nfbmi-talk nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org
Fri May 30 21:41:57 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: valarie Barnum Yarger MISILC
Cc: Marlene Malloy MCRS Dir. ; BRIAN SABOURIN
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2014 5:38 PM
Subject: Fw: more anderson questions petrilli

Hard to get who, what, why,, when and how out of BSBP without it becoming a ludicrous and illegal FOIA request where one blind advocate is extorted money for asking for basic accountability from a federally funded public agency!

Oh and they've yet to account for the hundreds of thousands of VR funds plowed in to this boondoggle start to finish including capital costs and the establishment of the BADP to begin with.

No jobs for blind people here that pay by the way except for the newly formed and purely administrative $104,000 position to Essenberg.

BTW the Temporary Operator here is not blind or otherwise disabled and nor are her employees.

So much for that eh?