[nfbmi-talk] general versis governmental afares

Jeff Crouch- k8tvv k8tvv2 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 01:43:09 UTC 2014

Hello all,
Coming from a person who doesn't really want to look at governmental
hoopla everyday all day as I'm looking through my email, I think that
the governmental a fares list is very appropriate. It is each person's
choice whether they want to read that or not, and if they do, then
they can subscribe to that list. There have been quite a few people
who I know personally who aren't on this list because of all the
governmental legal stuff that is posted.
If we want to grow our list serve we have to reflect things that will
be understandable to common people, so that way we don't scare them
off by all the quote unquote big technical legal talk.
Then as they grow to understand the legal things then they can have a
dedicated place for that.
This is just how I feel from someone who doesn't understand a lot of
what's posted. This list is important to me, and I want it to be a
good place for others to get good information.

Thanks

--
Cell: 810-931-7763
Skype: magic2127