[nfbmi-talk] general versis governmental afares

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Nov 4 11:41:14 UTC 2014

Hello,
Joe, i'm most thankful for your donation to assist me in going to
Washington Seminar. I will let mom know and we'll try to get tord the
Mt. Moris area this week.
also, for the public record, i'm a very busy high school student, and
I've not been feeling well at all sence last night, I've sleeped most
of today away, as of this email, I've only been awake for an hour.
This isn't nothing against you or anything, I just wanted to tell you
that, and further more, just for your info, i'm apart of 12 different
high traffic email lists, and I can tell you all that I might not get
a message right away for a few days, its just part of getting about
1000 emails aday.

Amy, I also would be very greatful if MPVI could also assist, I do
agree that we need to get more youth like myself in to things like
this, its great learning, fun, and atleast will give those students
who go, lots of travel opratunities wile on the trip, I'm excited
mainly because not only do I get to fight for the things that need to
be fought for, I also get to work my new guide dog in a place that he
hasn't been before.

thanks all.

On 10/28/13, Christine Boone <
christineboone2 at gmail.com>