[nfbmi-talk] jobs for the blind chicago

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 15:11:31 UTC 2014

Joe,

   This reporter thinks that these men suffer from a loss of vision when the
real suffering comes from the barriers to employment that our society places
before us.   I am glad thes folks found employment, but I wonder what level
of employment and pay they may achieve if  people like this reporter didn't
have such a poor attitude about the loss of sight.

Dave