[nfbmi-talk] Volunteer Organizations

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Nov 6 19:45:24 UTC 2014

Well, as far as I know, none of us gets paied for doing NFB work. Or for that matter, Knights or City Commission work. This is as it should be and I'm not complaining! In fact, we have to give money and lots of time to the things we volunteer for. We do need to follow through on the things we say we're going to do and make an effort to involve ourselves as much as we can. A lot of organizations are having difficulties keepping folks involved these days. I've seen a lot of folks sign up for stuff and fill they're plates with so much stuff that they don't get anything done and wuit the organization. I bring this up because NFB is not the only organization having difficulties keepping members. And, dragging out they're dirty laundry won't make us a very attractive organization to belong to.
Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!