[nfbmi-talk] Chapter Business

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Nov 6 20:28:43 UTC 2014

Things I consider when voting for assistance to an event. Have they paid dues? Do they show up to most meetings? Do they give back to the organization? For example, Washington seminar where you're supposed to work for your trip. Do they help at fundraisers? And, Finally will they learn about our organization and use what they learn? If for example, someone joined our chapter and hasn't learned about NFB and our philosophy, I'd be reluctant to send them to seminar. aif however, we had someone who transferred from another affiliate or chapter and I knew they were going to do what we wanted, I'd mostly consider assisting them!
Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!