[nfbmi-talk] minimum wage battle in news

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 15:34:00 UTC 2014

So they couldn't stay in business if they pay persons with disabilities at
least minimum wage?

The article does not address what Robert Lynch is paid annually.  What
salary does Lynch make?  Many such workshop executives working for a
non-profit corporation make as much as $500,000 to 1 Million dollars per
year!  $500,000 for a blind executive at Goodwill Industries and $1 Million
for a sighted Goodwill executive.

And the U.S. complains about human rights violations around the globe,
related to sweatshops manufacturing goods, paying pennies to workers around
the world.  We in the U.S. need to clean up our practices, and set a human
rights example, before pointing fingers at other countries.