[nfbmi-talk] Oh Where, Oh Where is "Over There"?

William Vandervest timelord09 at att.net
Sat Nov 22 21:42:23 UTC 2014

i was told thet the service desk at meijer was over there just today, and
still needed a sighted guide to find it, and i still have no idea where it
is,really frustrating, can't these people see my leader dog or somebody's
white cane ? lol

There are none so blind as those who will not see

William and Leader Dog Lynard

timelord09 at att.net