[nfbmi-talk] Nac tracking in a new way

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sun Nov 23 12:10:24 UTC 2014

If one reads the notice then one will notice that "a board member is
required to financially contribute" .....

That says it all to me.

Guess the board memberships are paid for which I've never seen openly in any
board application in my life.

Though most boards have that condition as sort of a silent, or implied
"right of passage" I've never seen one openly solicit financial support as a
requirement.