[nfbmi-talk] Act name for including school kids in activities withtheir peers

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Nov 24 13:09:47 UTC 2014

I don't have enough details here. However, as I posted about a week ago for
kids who are blind in pre-k through 12 grades the following laws apply:

1. IDEA (Individuals with Disabilities Education Act)
2. Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
3. Title II, of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (if indeed this
is a public school)