[nfbmi-talk] list of current nac accredited agencies fyi

evelyn weckerly weckerly at i2k.com
Mon Nov 24 15:19:01 UTC 2014

Hi, Terry and all,

I really think at this point, if a Federationist tried to get on
the NAC board, NAC might very well think that the NFB was
changing its stance and beginning to approve NAC.  Since NAC has
a history of accrediting some of the very worst agencies for the
blind in the country, I believe we'd do much better to pursue our
expanding numbers of take-charge activities-Braille literacy,
philosophically sound orientation centers, youth educational
activities in the stem studies, and more outreach to seniors-NAC
being irrelevant to all of this and more.  You could add our
increasing invrvement in research led by the blind, braille
certification programs through NLS.

Evelyn