[nfbmi-talk] Happy Thanksgiving

Georgia Kitchen gkitchen at samobile.net
Thu Nov 27 15:11:06 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Fred said  it well in his post. I am very thankful for the nfb of
Michigan and our national as well as all our affiliates and chapters
throughout the contry. I am thankful to all of you who volunteer. I am
also grateful to the nfbnewsline volunteers who help.
Check out the Christmas ads on NFBNewsline.  From the main menu, pres
5, then  key five to get to the  ads. They include ads from Sears,
Walmart, Home Depot and so forth. The ads  were scanned in by the
ffolks in baltimore. this is a process that is very labor intensive.
They are here just for the Christmas season/holiday.
Hope all have a  blessed Thanksgiving.
Best,
Georgia
nfb-newsline Help Line