[nfbmi-talk] bsbp commission meeting agenda oct 2

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 02:42:04 UTC 2014

As often demonstrated by king Rodgers, the advisory board meetings are
Rodgers' pony show, his appointed token blind subjects show up for all-show
and absolutely no-go.  Just the way Governor Snyder wants it!  No interest
in the views and competent experience of any blind person.  Thankfully
Rodgers only has exactly one more year to pad his pension to the maximum, so
he can retire and gladly pay the senior citizen tax of his governor boss.

In 6 weeks when exercising the one remaining freedom and voice we yet
possess as blind citizens, the right to vote, I pray all blind persons have
the wisdom to recall how Governor Snyder treated we the blind, with his
executive orders, appointments of token nature, and refusal to appoint even
a token blind person to the official state rehabilitation council under the
federal law.  Not to mention the corruption within BS4Bp, the Tim Horton and
civil service job and career steal ideas, for hiring incompetent sighted
program division director, student assistants, program managers, program
analyst, secretary and reception, for agency staff members to secure jobs
for their sighted family members, friends, lovers, and their lovers'
lovers.Also the discrimination and retaliation toward NFB members.  These
are documented facts, not simply allegations, and there are many more sad
examples that could extend the harm to blind persons list, done by Governor
Snyder, Rodgers, LARA and BS4BP.  Please remember these harms brought upon
we the blind citizens on November 4 when casting your vote for governor.  I
approve this message.