[nfbmi-talk] Hello

Heather Bowman-Tomlinson heatherbt at mac.com
Fri Oct 3 14:12:59 UTC 2014

We live in Shelby Twp.

On Oct 03, 2014, at 10:08 AM, Derek Moore <moorederek at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello Heather

Where do you live

Derek

"When you were born, you cried
and the world rejoiced.
Live your life
so that when you die,
the world cries and you rejoice."
White Elk

From: Heather Bowman-Tomlinson via nfbmi-talk <nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org>
To: nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org
Sent: Friday, October 3, 2014 10:04 AM
Subject: [nfbmi-talk] Hello

Hello,
Heather Bowman-Tomlinson here, Mother of the Infamous Acer (many eye condiditons, no light perception) and astounding Calli (flecked retinal dystrophy). Team Mom to the Livewire women's goalball team (contact me for practice info)
I have been trying to be in active contact with the NFB off and on for the past 7 years, but this is the first time I believe I have succeeded.

When are meetings?
Where are meetings?

Heather