[nfbmi-talk] Welcome Heather and JJ, can you tell us more about technology event on Friday?

Lydia Anne Schuck lydia.a.schuck at wmich.edu
Fri Oct 3 20:31:44 UTC 2014

Hello Heather,
Thank you for joining our list.  One of the best ways to get to know us is to come to all or part of our state convention in Flint, Friday through Sunday, next weekend, October 10 through 12.  Friday night will include a karaoke competition! Maybe someone else on the list can tell you more about the technology event on Friday.

Lydia Schuck, MSEd
Research Associate, National Secondary Transition Technical Assistance Center
Western Michigan University
1908 W. Michigan Avenue, Mailstop 5259
Kalamazoo, MI  49008
phone 269.387.5990