[nfbmi-talk] Fw: information request for nfb mi convention

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Oct 8 14:24:47 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: Haynes, Carla (LARA)
To: joe harcz Comcast (joeharcz at comcast.net)
Cc: Rodgers, Edward (LARA) ; Luzenski, Sue (LARA)
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2014 8:18 AM
Subject: RE: information request for nfb mi convention

Hello Mr. Harcz,

This is to let you know that there are two boxes of BSBP brochures being held at the front desk of the Holiday Inn Gateway in Flint.  The hotel is aware that these brochures are for the convention this weekend.

We included print brochures which are in 14 point, audio CDs and braille versions.

Carla Miller Haynes

LARA Bureau of Services for Blind Persons (BSBP)

201 N. Washington Square, 2nd Floor

P.O. Box 30652

Lansing, MI  48909

Telephone:  517-373-2063 or Toll-Free 1-800-292-4200

Fax:  517-335-5140

www.michigan.gov/bsbp