[nfbmi-talk] State Convention Audio Stream Now Available

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 11 18:10:03 UTC 2014

Hello,

Does the link for the online stream actually work? I have tried clicking on the link several times, but nothing ever seems to happen. Are there other people out there who are also having trouble listening to the online stream, or am I the only one experiencing this problem? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Elizabeth