[nfbmi-talk] State Convention Audio Stream Now Available

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Oct 13 20:59:06 UTC 2014

Hi Elizabeth,

I checked out the link still on the site today and it was silent.

I was wonderring if it was recorded and if we might have an active mp3 file
that folks might be able to download from the site?

I think you offer a valid concern here Elizabeth and we should pledge, all
of us to fix things for next year for sure.

Best,

Joe