[nfbmi-talk] bsbp rsa grant info request

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Oct 14 19:02:36 UTC 2014

October 14 2014 Request Grant Information

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

joeharcz at comcast.net

810-516-5262

Edward Rodgers Director

Mich. Bureau Services to Blind Persons

Mike Pemble, Deputy Director

(Via E-mail)

Sirs,

At the last BSBP Commission meeting Mr. Pemble told the public that BSBP received an additional grant from RSA, of $900,000 for Vocational Rehabilitation purposes. But, he gave no details. Thus I am invoking Section 504 and indeed the ADA and requesting a copy of said grant forthwith in my most effective format which is to send it to me, in a timely manner and without surcharge, as either a plain text attachment or plain text enclosure to my e-mail address listed above.

I thank you as always for your prompt and accessible response.

(Note: A failure to promptly respond to a request for a reasonable accommodation and for public information in alternate form is a violation of the ADA and Section 504 itself.)

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.