[nfbmi-talk] Survey from UofM on Potential Kitchen Device

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Tue Oct 14 22:19:00 UTC 2014

Hello. A group of students at the University of Michigan is looking to
create an adaptive device for the blind as a class project. They are
seeking input through the survey linked below.
While this message was originally addressed to attendees of the recent
MPVI weekend in Ann Arbor, all are welcome to participate in this
survey. Please direct questions to Matt directly.