[nfbmi-talk] mpas minutes

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 16 12:32:53 UTC 2014

Interesting minutes.

Other than another hoop for BS4BP clients to jump through to challenge BS4BP
illegal acts, I see no reasonable or legal reason to require BS4BP clients
to notarize release of information to MPAS.
Is this board not a public body?  Why are staff last names replaced with xs?
What do they have to hide.

As it really matters, Terri Lamb is a candidate for U.S. Senate from
Michigan, rather than Secretary of State.  She is former Michigan Secretary
of State.  Election polls show Ms. Lamb trailing Democrat Gary Peters by 10
or morre percentage points in the U.S. Senate race.