[nfbmi-talk] Fw: still not responded to

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Oct 21 19:31:45 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Ed Rodgers BSBP Dir.
Cc: Mike Pemble BSBP Dep. Dir. ; Sue Luzenski BSBP Adm. Ass. ; katie belknap bsbp ; bsbpcommissioners at michigan.gov ; Gary Gaynor ; commissioner-hudson at outlook.com ; Elmer Cerano MPAS ; MARK MCWILLIAMS MPAS ; BRIAN SABOURIN ; Marlene Malloy MCRS Dir. ; Christyne.Cavataio at ed.gov ; Sarah Gravetti silc mcrs mcil
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 3:08 PM
Subject: still not responded to

October 21 2014 Reiterated BSBP BEP Training and ADA Violations

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

joeharcz at comcast.net

810-516-5262

Edward Rodgers, Director

Mich. Bureau Services for Blind Persons

Mike Pemble, Deputy Director

(Via e-mail)

Dear Mr. Rodgers,

After my signature line please note but one of many requests for information and for information in accessible format (simple e-mail) and a timely manner as is required by the ADA and Section 504. To date I’ve yet to even receive a response which certainly isn’t timely and let me assure you that a failure to respond, let alone remit, a reasonable accommodation under the ADA/504 is a violation in and of itself!

Thus this stands as evidence amongst others of a pattern and practice of known violations of civil rights and part of a continued complaint against your person who has illegally discriminated against me personally, with malice of forethought, in documented fashion since you assumed your $126,000 per year position as Director of BSBP, the very agency that is supposed to promote accessible information and is supposed to be accessible and non-discriminatory to all people who are blind.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.