[nfbmi-talk] questions about bsbp payments

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Oct 24 13:32:36 UTC 2014

October 24 2014 Disability Network BSBP Questions

Sarah Gravetti

Executive Director

(MI) Disability Network

(Via e-mail)

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

joeharcz at comcast.net

810-516-5262

Dear Ms. Graveti,

I am writing you today in your capacity as Executive Director of Disability Network (Mich.). I point your attention to the payments made to your entity by the Michigan Bureau of Services to Blind Persons (see ref. after signature line). I know this might seem to be a small amount of money in the scheme of things, but I  am requesting that you briefly describe just what these payments were for.

I thank you in advance for your prompt response.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

Cc: NFB MI

Source:

http://media.state.mi.us/MiTransparency/Vendor/Warrants?y=2014&v=DISABILITY%20NETWORK%2FMICHIGAN&a=641&g=Contractual%20Services%20Supplies%20and%20Materials&Column=WarrantDate&Direction=Descending

Payments to DISABILITY NETWORK/MICHIGAN by LICENSING AND REGULATORY AFFAIRS for fiscal year 2014

Table with 4 columns and 5 rows

Agency Name

Category Description

Warrant Date

Payments Total

LICENSING AND REGULATORY AFFAIRS

Contractual Services Supplies and Materials

8/4/2014

$200.00

LICENSING AND REGULATORY AFFAIRS

Contractual Services Supplies and Materials

6/10/2014

$200.00

LICENSING AND REGULATORY AFFAIRS

Contractual Services Supplies and Materials

3/5/2014

$200.00

LICENSING AND REGULATORY AFFAIRS

Contractual Services Supplies and Materials

1/21/2014

$200.00