[nfbmi-talk] bsbp peckham questions and info

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Oct 25 17:04:26 UTC 2014

While I agree with you in sentiment Peckham is a total evil, slave shop and
would not supply good paying jobs to PWD, or at least those with the most
significant disabilities.

In fact the Peckham's in this state; the community rehab organizations are
the ones who really run through MARO our VR agencies including being the
fiduciary for the Statewide Rehab Council. Again they are the illegal tails
wagging the dog.

As per BSBP and the entire BEP program though I totally agree with you and
Terry. It is a fraud, and a farce and a massive documented misappropriation
of VR funds.

I, for one want it shut down and for the funds to go in to core
rehabilitation services here. And for the scofflaws in BSBP/LARA to go to
jail for the massive theft of those VR dollars. which are right now fora
large part going to non-blind, non-disabled vendors and hacks sucking at the
public trough and literally stealing stands from the blind.

Joe