[nfbmi-talk] student division question

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 26 00:51:41 UTC 2014

Hello Dave,

Local chapters are also a part of the state affiliate, yet they do not need
to seek approval from the state affiliate for any of their events unless
they wish to request financial assistance from the state affiliate. I do not
see why it would be any different for the state student division.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth