[nfbmi-talk] Fw: request gov's directive

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Oct 28 17:54:44 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Zimmer, Mike (LARA)
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: request gov's directive

Mr. Zimmer,

Thank you. But other questions were unanswerred here.

Moreover denote the following which was a requirement of the ADA, Title II, subpart e, communications as I've advised you and BSBP as of January 26, 1992:

"". Working with the Department of Technology, Management, and Budget to plan for all state documents, websites, and other printed materials to comply with
Americans with Disabilities Act and Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines."