[nfbmi-talk] The Michigan Affiliate Board will have a Meeting on Thursday, October 30, at 8:30 P.M.

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Thu Oct 30 06:05:16 UTC 2014

I will be traveling to the NFB of Colorado convention on Thursday and
will not be able to make this call.
One thing to put on the radar:
Washington Seminar dates are January 26-29. Great Gathering and student
meeting are on Monday, January 26. Appointments will be January 27 and
28 for Michigan.
We can usually get pretty good plane tickets to DC or Baltimore. I'm
happy to help anyone with this, just write me off-list.

Best regards,
J.J.