[nfbmi-talk] does anyone read this stuff?

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Oct 30 23:37:54 UTC 2014

Dear Larry and All:

Are people actually reading the content of the job  descriptions you send

What two franchises in the Anderson Building are these folks talking about?

And by the way are we going to create a separate list serve for these things because they are dealing with the agency and its clearly insane and illegal activities or are we simply going to garner the resources as per our resolutions and sue them for specific and systemic, chronic and pervasive violations of the civil rights of people who are blind in Michigan?
Joe
descriptions you are posting like the one that follows:
Table with 2 columns and 9 rows
Job #:
6401-14-BSBP-67-POST
Job Title:
Student Assistant - BADP
Closing Date/Time:
Thu. 11/06/14 5:00 PM Eastern Time
Salary:
$13.23 / Hour
Job Type:
Non Career
Bargaining Unit:
UNITED AUTO WORKERS (UAW)
Location:
Lansing, Michigan
Department:
Licensing and Regulatory Affairs - LARA

table end
Print Job Information |
Apply
Job Description
Benefits
Supplemental Questions

The student will be working as a food service partner in one of two franchised food service facilities located in the Anderson Office Building.  The person
in this position may do a number of different tasks and duties including food preparation, cashiering, serving customers, clean-up, stocking, and possibly
being identified as a crew leader, overseeing the activities of other student assistants.

Position Description

Required Education and Experience:

Education

Current enrollment in high school, vocational or technical school, or post-secondary educational institution.

Experience

No specific type or amount is required.

 Additional Requirements and Information:

The student must provide evidence of enrollment or acceptance to an educational institution.

View the job specification at:
http://www.michigan.gov/documents/StudentAssistant_13049_7.pdf