[nfbmi-talk] Future Reflections article about transition to adulthood

Christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 17:00:44 UTC 2014

Lydia, this is a fantastic article.  I plan to share it with a whole bunch of people here in Oklahoma.  Thanks so much for posting to this list.
Warmly,
Christine

Boone Christine Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 3, 2014, at 7:50 AM, Lydia Anne Schuck via nfbmi-talk <nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hello Listfriends, Here is the link to my article in the new Future Reflections regarding the transition to adulthood of youth who are blind and have additional disabilities.  If you don't know our family, we are parents of an almost 22 year old blind daughter who is bright and verbal, but struggles with Asperger Syndrome and extreme anxiety.  She is learning how to live the life she wants!

https://nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/fr/fr33/3/fr330310.htm

Lydia Schuck