[nfbmi-talk] Fw: requirememnts for Accounts

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Sep 3 18:27:27 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: Valerie Bader
To: joe harcz Comcast
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2014 12:47 PM
Subject: RE: requirememnts for Accounts

Thank you Joe.
 Were you able to stop into a FirstMerit Bank close to you to give a copy of your state id and social security number?  I cannot move forward without those items.  Once I receive those items I would need to prepare the forms and then send them back to your local branch and have you visit with them again to sign the forms.  The only other option we have is that Susan said she can close this account out, bring the check to you and have you take everything to your local branch and have them open the account right there with you in front of them.

Please advise.
Thank you

Valerie A Bader, Banking Officer-Branch Manager | FirstMerit Bank Otisville