[nfbmi-talk] Lunch - State Convention

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 22:46:59 UTC 2014

Linda,

   It is a time when we talk about some of programs etc. within the
Federation.  This year we will be explaining the PAC Plan and why people
need to join it.  The vehicle donation program, the scholarship program and
others as the time permits.  Nothing else is being organized at that time.

Dave Robinson