[nfbmi-talk] State Convention Registration

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 4 09:59:26 UTC 2014

Is there a particular reason why we as an affiliate of the NFB are expending
funds on a flyer that is inaccessible to blind persons?  Seems simply weird
to be spending money on something, in this day of high technology, on
something that goes unread by the blind, and could be communicated in a
usable accessible format.  Is this not a demonstration by NFBM of something
we constantly and consistently complain about by others who should know
better when communicating with we the blind in inaccessible format?

In fact, I just read an e-mail from the useless Michigan VR agency allegedly
serving the blind, that states Elizabeth White is closing my VR case because
I refuse to sign an inaccessible print copy of my Individual Plan for
Employment (IPE).

Just because we cannot change the BS for BP, must we too join them in their
methods?